RE: Framemaker and RoboHelp

Subject: RE: Framemaker and RoboHelp
From: "Pamela Denchfield" <PamelaD -at- onyx -dot- com>
To: "Jim Barrow" <vrfour -at- verizon -dot- net>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 08:26:36 -0800

As the esteemed Rob Hauser says in the following review of RoboHelp 7, "single-sourcing from FrameMaker to RoboHelp would seriously restrict the quality of your help system," and, more to your question about printed outputs, "the main form of printed documentation supported by RoboHelp is still Microsoft Word, which has numerous layout and formatting issues."

http://www.writersua.com/articles/robohelp_7/index.html

--Pamela Denchfield