Re: How to export whole SQL database to MS Excel Workbook

Subject: Re: How to export whole SQL database to MS Excel Workbook
From: "Mike Starr" <mikestarr-techwr-l -at- writestarr -dot- com>
To: "Ronald Schwarz" <RSchwarz -at- cosmocom -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 12:55:11 -0600

FWIW, I'm not a DBA and don't even play one on TV... this is all pure
speculation based on no experience whatsoever.

Sounds as if you're working from the SQL side... does Excel offer the option
of opening the database rather than an individual table?

Mike
--
Mike Starr WriteStarr Information Services
Technical Writer - Online Help Developer - Website developer