RE: Overtime rules

Subject: RE: Overtime rules
From: <richard -dot- melanson -at- us -dot- tel -dot- com>
To: <bgranat -at- granatedit -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 10:31:06 -0500

I have a VERY close person in my life and I trust her implicitly. I ran this scenario by her as she is the 2nd in command in HR at her company. We work in an at will state, and she stated her experiences tell her unemployment would be granted 99% of the time, this is of course using the exact scenario provided below.
Rick