RE: Including diagram pages in Master Documents

Subject: RE: Including diagram pages in Master Documents
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 09:29:05 -0500

Hi Liz,

I guess everyone was either too annoyed or too pre-caffeinated to answer
you. You've posted this query three times so far this morning. Please
post queries once, and then wait patiently.

Word experts (I like to think of myself as one) include a small subset
of Word Master Document experts (not I). It's a safe bet that *any* Word
Master Document experts on TECHWR-L are also on the Word-PC list, so I
recommend posting there (just once, please).

A few grumbly snarks might tell you to avoid Master Documents at all
costs, but it's clear that you don't have that option. So post on
Word-PC, don't mind the flak, and good luck!

You mentioned Steve Hudson, possibly the greatest Master Document expert
there was. Steve cheerfully departed cyberspace in December 2006 and
vowed never to return. As of November 2007, he was "alive and well in
the heart of China, teaching English to college students." He sounds
happy, and we miss him.

-- Dan Goldstein

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList