RE: Urgent ! Help required on organizing documents

Subject: RE: Urgent ! Help required on organizing documents
From: David Hailey <david -dot- hailey -at- usu -dot- edu>
To: Aashita Shekhar <ash -dot- lovely -at- gmail -dot- com>, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 09:28:14 -0700

I have had much more interest in my archival process than I anticipated. I have a little newsletter article I did for students some years ago. I'll rewrite that and post it as a PDF on my web site. Those who are interested, can go there to see if they find any of it useful. Eric has been kind enough to offer the blog site if there is any interest in discussion. I'll give you a link to the PDF in a few days.

Thanks for the interest.

David E. Hailey, Jr., Ph.D.
Associate Professor -- Professional and Technical Writing
Utah State University
dhailey -at- english -dot- usu -dot- edu

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList