Re: Peer Review Process/Best Practices

Subject: Re: Peer Review Process/Best Practices
From: "heidi arnold" <heidi -dot- w -dot- arnold -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Jill Mohan" <jillemo -at- gmail -dot- com>, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 09:49:35 +0100

jill,

i mean to be gentle but the process you describe sounds so far from a
professional working corporate team that it is more like a church council or
PTA meeting where people go to hang out but it doesnt really matter if
anything gets done or when or how

in that case people who have real business concerns are off working
somewhere else with other people

i would take a stony, critical look at this and either find another job or
else do some uncompromising reform, unless the PTA sociality is critical and
then you are where you are

myself, i WOULD refuse to work with that kind of incompetence

just my 2 cents

heidi

www.heidiarnold.org
www.vesperwilderness.blogspot.com