RE: What do you do when there's nothing to do?- APOLOGY

Subject: RE: What do you do when there's nothing to do?- APOLOGY
From: Michelle Vina-Baltsas <Michelle_Vina-Baltsas -at- datascope -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 12:40:06 -0500

My apologies to the group. I misread Edgar's email and thought he
correcting the post.

Thank you,
Michelle Vina-Baltsas
Senior Technical Writer
Datascope Corporation, Patient Monitoring
201.995.8350
michelle_vina-baltsas -at- datascope -dot- com

Fred Ridder <docudoc -at- hotmail -dot- com>
03/07/2008 12:35 PM

Michelle Vina-Baltsas <michelle_vina-baltsas -at- datascope -dot- com>
cc

Subject
RE: What do you do when there's nothing to do?

Umm, Edgar wasn't pointing out someone else's error, he was
correcting one of his own. Probably unnecessary in this case,
particularly since he has gone out of his way to tell us that he
is well on hs way to unwinding for the weekend. But not
gratuitous like Dori's correction of someone's use of "alright",
which all but the stodgiest authorities say is alright to use in
informal communication or written dialog.

http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/michelle_vina-baltsas%40datascope.com

http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/docudoc%40hotmail.com

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList