RE: Hurdles

Subject: RE: Hurdles
From: "Christine Kent" <c -dot- bkent -at- bigpond -dot- net -dot- au>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 13:56:38 +1100

My goodness, how unkind this list is.

I have only just signed up again after many years of giving it is miss. I
find other lists more useful, or more fun, or more supportive.

The same people who take the moral high ground and rage around slamming
anyone they disagree with on this list, do it also on the other lists -
there is no getting away from them. However, fortunately, they haven't
succeeded in setting the culture on the other lists. So I think it is time
for me to slink back off this list - too much volume and too much agro for
too little value.

Ladies, try to learn a little kindness. Try to remember, "There but for the
grace of god go I." Even for the atheist it is a useful reminder.

Christine

Checked by AVG.
12:32 PM

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList