Re: Please describe value of Information Mapping

Subject: Re: Please describe value of Information Mapping
From: Ned Bedinger <doc -at- edwordsmith -dot- com>
To: Susan W Gallagher <susanwg -at- gmail -dot- com>, Techwr-L List <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 17:34:24 -0700

Thank you, Sue.

Bob's point must be that the movement was in response to technical
documents not being read or used.

I keep hoping for a new interpretation of the problem and those
experiments. Nurnburg Funnel indeed. We're supposed to be verging on
Instant Karma by now.

Going back to sleep now,

Ned Bedinger
doc -at- edwordsmith -dot- com