RE: THANKS! Re: Software engineer tech. writers? Do they exist?

Subject: RE: THANKS! Re: Software engineer tech. writers? Do they exist?
From: <WilliamFLawrence -at- eaton -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 14:53:16 -0400

Dossy,

I use open source tools every day, and I greatly appreciate the effort
that goes into them. However, writers have the ability to write about
open source tools and get paid for it. The book I'm currently working
on covers a number of open source tools.

Periodically, my literary agent circulates a list of subjects that
publishers have asked her about, and normally a fair percentage of those
subjects deal with open source topics.

Given the choice, I'll take getting paid for my work any day :-)

Cheers,

Bill

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList