RE: What Are You Working On?

Subject: RE: What Are You Working On?
From: john -at- garisons -dot- com
To: "Al Geist" <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 16:04:52 -0400 (EDT)

I'm looking forward to a Mo Zin from my college buddy Pete Spann's
vineyard. (www.spannvineyards.com) Delightful stuff! The way he tells it,
I'm partially to blame for his career in wine (I got him the first job at
Brennan's in New Orleans ...) Anyway, he makes some darned good wine!

A little salmon in the smoker for an hour or two is a great accompaniment.

And the snow is mostly off the lawn, but we still have at least two 5-foot
high drifts next to the garage ... and I'm two hours south of you, Al!

John G

Oh yeah ... work: updating the web site with new info on the prostate
cancer program. You asked!

Al opined:

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList