RE: Writing Corrective Actions for customers Summary of Responses and DETAILED Explanation

Subject: RE: Writing Corrective Actions for customers Summary of Responses and DETAILED Explanation
From: Keith Hood <klhra -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "Hemstreet, Deborah" <DHemstreet -at- kaydon -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 07:50:02 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the explanation. And I'm glad to hear it
isn't what I was afraid it was.

As far as having to take whatever job you could, that
needs no explanation. That I understand perfectly. I
live in an area where the demand for technical writers
was never very great to begin with, and with ongoing
layoffs it gets thinner every day.

So you're creating a document template and a
standardized procedure for sending out customer
letters. An entirely different type of thing than what
I got from your first message. Good.

I won't bother to offer any advice on that subject -
sounds like you've already received a pretty good bit.
Please keep us posted on how it goes.

--- "Hemstreet, Deborah" <DHemstreet -at- kaydon -dot- com>

Be a better friend, newshound, and

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList