Re: Writing Corrective Actions for customers?

Subject: Re: Writing Corrective Actions for customers?
From: Ned Bedinger <doc -at- edwordsmith -dot- com>
To: "Combs, Richard" <richard -dot- combs -at- Polycom -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 17:00:34 -0700

The question was about a corporate client, and the apparent context was
that of a freelancer. Freelancers, since you seem to lack the concept,
have discretion in the work they accept.

Where one gets off dumping on people who preserve their freedonm in this
regard is something you'll have to explain to me, unless your egregious
offensiveness is intended. You three sound like unreconstructed
bottom-feeders and tyrants.

Please spend your efforts getting a clue instead of defacing the list
with these self-absorbed self-congratulatory public, offensive, and
apparently ignorant comments.

I yield the balance of my time to anyone else whpo wants to bash back on
these pompous twits.

Ned Bedinger
doc -at- edwordsmith -dot- com

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList