Re: Samples vs. Portfolio

Subject: Re: Samples vs. Portfolio
From: "John Posada" <jposada99 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: ekarenski-techwrl -at- yahoo -dot- com
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 07:23:57 -0400

Karen...I'm sure you are addressing this as best you can. However, I've
always been puzzled by those who claim that they cannot show anything from a
gig.

Until the current gig where I'm an employee, I've been a contractor for 20
years and have had over 12 gigs. Not one in the 12 have ever had a problem
with me showing samples when I've assured them I would follow the guidelines
I listed below, and I've asked...and I've worked in some pretty
restricted.environments.

How is it that you've had two gigs and both of them refuse. Is it possible
that you've assumed the restriction and are being more restrictive than they
would be if asked?

--

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList