RE: SOMEbody reads...

Subject: RE: SOMEbody reads...
From: "Hemstreet, Deborah" <DHemstreet -at- kaydon -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 14:14:26 -0400

Keith,

Maybe it's a sign of the times... I read somewhere that college
graduates can't write (or read well)... So now they really need us?
Whatever the cause, I had a first time experience similar to yours last
week...

One of the guys in the group I'm working with came to my office and
said, (I kid you not), "Deborah, I've been looking at your documents,
they are amazing... I can't wait until its my turn to work with you, I'm
really looking forward to getting my documents right!"

Go figure?

Let's not complain... Let's be thankful!

Hallelujah - Amen!

Deborah