RE: suggestions on how to "hide" UI-based topics in online Help TOC?

Subject: RE: suggestions on how to "hide" UI-based topics in online Help TOC?
From: "sbuckley" <sbuckley -at- onlinewriter -dot- com>
To: "'Donna Barbieri'" <deebeema -at- yahoo -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 08:48:07 -0700

For such a quick turn around, I'd try grouping by "About" and other overview
type topics that are based on workflow. Then the screen type pages can be
slipped in as seeming task topics.

Another approach, that takes more time, is to crate task topics that then
link to the page topics.

For example, "Step 2 - Set the blah, blah, blah settings. For more
information, see [link to old page/screen topics]."