Business case for dual monitors

Subject: Business case for dual monitors
From: Gail Ludvigson <gcludvigson -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 09:29:44 -0700 (PDT)

As the sole writer/editor for my team, I have been asked to make a business case for why I need 2 monitors. I have done a quick and dirty Google search, but I need more supporting detail (sources with actual stats would be best). Any help you TECHWR-Lers can give would really "save my bacon."

Here's the background--The team I support is in the process of releasing a suite of four Web-based services. Each service is in a different state of development. I am responsible for all written content in the user interface (ranging from introductory text to button names and toolbars to Help topics) except for content supplied by our technical SMEs.

Gail Ludvigson
5625 - 15th Avenue NE
Apt. 209
Seattle, WA 98105-2536