TW vs TC

Subject: TW vs TC
From: "Damien Braniff" <Damien -dot- Braniff -at- asg -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 07:58:19 +0100

Interesting thread :-)

To me TWing is the umbrella and covers a multitude of subsets as has
already been stated.

TC is similar - an umbrella for people involved in technical
communication - I just happen to be a Tech Author (UK version!)

As to what I'm called, I'm with Al - I don't really care as long as they
pay me on time :-)

Damien Braniff
Sr. Technical Writer
damienb -at- asg -dot- com

Waterfront Plaza
8, Lagan bank Road
Belfast, N. Ireland BT1 3LR
Tel: +44 (0) 28.9072.3124
Fax: +44 (0) 28.9072.3324

Beyond BSM(tm)
ASG's ITeXchange & USEReXchange | Above and Beyond: Managing IT from a
Business Perspective
Sept 28-Oct 3, 2008 in Orlando, FL, USA
Learn more at

documentation. Boost your productivity!