RE: Can I Get Your Input Please

Subject: RE: Can I Get Your Input Please
From: Kevin McGowan <thatguy_80 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: <imborn4fun -at- yahoo -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 10:12:03 -0400

Wow...that manager certainy does sound like a tool. did you have any previous indication that he/she was this type of person? Fact is, if there was any problems with your work, they would have mentioned it earlier in your 14-month tenure, or they would have shown you the door ages ago.

I've seen this kind of behavior myself in previous jobs, in the same scenario. Your manager is immature and taking this somehow very personally, IMO.

When/if you interview for this other position, just do your best as you normally would. If your manager has been with the company for a while, he/she may already have a reputation, and this may not be a surprise for the hiring manager at the new job.

This probably doens't really help, but you do have my sympathy.

> Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 08:15:29 -0700> From: imborn4fun -at- yahoo -dot- com> Subject: Can I Get Your Input Please> To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com> > I am an active member of techwr-l just under a different name. I am posting from this address for confidentiality.> > Lets see how short I can keep this. I have been at the same contract Writing job for 14 months, everything was going very well, received some accolades, and even had my project schedule ahead about two week ago. I then applied for a full time permanent position with the same company just in a different department and with no Writing responsibilities. Since my supervisor was made aware of my internal app, I have been called into his office, told my work is unacceptable, I do not take directions well or seem to understand the material, I am writing about, etc. And that my work needs to improve dramatically over the next week or "we will need to revisit this situation" as he stated.> > I would really appreciate ANY and ALL suggestions, recommendations, questions if you need more data to help me, ANYTHING that may give me some insight on how best to address this. Thank you Everyone for your assistance, I sure need it at the moment.>
Try Chicktionary, a game that tests how many words you can form from the letters given. Find this and more puzzles at Live Search Games!
http://g.msn.ca/ca55/207

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList