Re: Dynamic publishing and single sourcing

Subject: Re: Dynamic publishing and single sourcing
From: Ed <glassnet -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: naglists -at- gmail -dot- com
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 05:51:42 -0400

On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 11:55 AM, Paul Nagai <naglists -at- gmail -dot- com> wrote:
> You may be interested to know that Ray Schiavone, Quark's current CEO,
> previously ran Arbortext prior to its acquisition by PTC. Arbortext's XML
> editing and publishing solutions play in the Enterprise space and "do"
> single sourcing, dynamic publishing, etc. I'm just a PTC/Arbortext customer
> (and have no inside information) but it was no surprise to me that Ray/Quark
> delivered what they delivered. Anyhow, I never read more than the press
> releases, so I don't have anything specific to contribute let alone hands on
> experience, but I think Ray's history and an understanding of Arbortext's
> products may provide useful background information to the questions you're
> asking.

I have some experience with Epic Editor also. Interesting to hear the
background on Quark's CEO.
I should have included a link with background info on S1000D. Adobe
has a white paper that explains things very well.

documentation. Boost your productivity!

or visit

Dynamic publishing and single sourcing: From: Tim Mantyla
Re: Dynamic publishing and single sourcing: From: Paul Nagai