Marketing advice for business card

Subject: Marketing advice for business card
From: "Rob Hudson" <caveatrob -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 16:04:17 -0400

Hi all,

I've got a decent business card design for the front of my card and
I'm trying to think of something interesting for the back that will
*maybe* result in my card being kept as a reference.

At first I thought editing symbols, then a "tag cloud" of
commonly-used terms, but I'm stumped.

Anyone have a cool idea for the back of a card? It can be color or B&W
(though the front of my card is B&W).

documentation. Boost your productivity!

or visit