Re: InDesign woes

Subject: Re: InDesign woes
From: "Milan Davidovic" <milan -dot- lists -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 11:56:41 -0400

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 11:51 AM, Collin Turner
<straylightsghost -at- gmail -dot- com> wrote:
> But honestly, I need something is a "word
> processor" when I get down and dirty with the verbs. I don't need/want
> pretty. I want raw. I want power, I want plain and simple. I want
> under-the-hood.

I don't suppose that writing in a text editor would do it for you, eh?
I kind of like it myself, but that's me...

Milan Davidovic

documentation. Boost your productivity!

or visit

RE: InDesign woes: From: Leonard C. Porrello
RE: InDesign woes: From: WilliamFLawrence
Re: InDesign woes: From: Collin Turner