RE: Laptop Question - Video Card question

Subject: RE: Laptop Question - Video Card question
From: "Al Geist" <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>
To: "'Hemstreet, Deborah'" <DHemstreet -at- kaydon -dot- com>, "'techwr-l List'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 15:17:15 -0400

MY laptop (Gateway S-7320M w/2 GB RAM and 100 GB 7200 rpm HD) and an ATI
Radeon HD2300 (512 MB Video RAM) can handle having Acrobat, Photoshop,
Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Word, Excel, Outlook, IE 7, SnagIt and Freecell up
all at the same time; although, I've been noticing that I'm loosing a lot
more at Freecell these days.

Al Geist
Technical Communicator, Help, Web Design, Video, Photography
Office/Msg: 802-872-9091
Cell: 802-578-3964
See Also:
Fine Art Photography

"...I walked to work, quit my job, and kept walking. Better to be a pilgrim
without a destination, I figured, than to cross the wrong threshold each
day." (Anon.)