For anyone going to the STC conference in Philadelphia

Subject: For anyone going to the STC conference in Philadelphia
From: "Downing, David" <DavidDowning -at- Users -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 17:39:43 -0400

For anyone going to the STC conference in Philadelphia, I'm reasonable
familiar with the city because I lived there for awhile and still go
there a lot. In particular, I know my way around the public
transportation situation pretty well. So, if you have any questions
about getting around in Philadelphia, I might be able to answer them.
Since I'm on digest, and since the discussion could stray pretty far
from technical wiring, I think you should contact me off-list.

The information contained in this message and or attachments is
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you've
material from any system and destroy any copies.
This email message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared by NetIQ MailMarshal

documentation. Boost your productivity!

or visit