RE: old school - A serious Question

Subject: RE: old school - A serious Question
From: "Hemstreet, Deborah" <DHemstreet -at- kaydon -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 08:59:00 -0400

Hi Everyone,

I just sent an email, but as I thought about it, I realized, this really
is stuff that should be saved so....

I would like to save these comments, and compile them into an article to
submit to Techwrl website...

This would be a compilation of all the Old School comments - serious and

So now, here is my question - would anyone be offended if I do this?

Do you want me to use your names or strip identifying information?

If you think I should NOT do this let me know... I have not tried to do
something like this before - but truthfully - some of the stuff we are
sharing here about our history may seem off topic - but it's the
foundation of where we are today....

So please let me know... You can respond off-list - and if I have
over-stepped my bounds, I will gracefully back out and apologize.

Thanks in advance for your honest thoughts,

documentation. Boost your productivity!

or visit