Camtasia Studio and Recording Quality

Subject: Camtasia Studio and Recording Quality
From: "Rob Domaschuk" <rdomaschuk -at- printable -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 15:45:35 -0500

I'm recording a series of short 'how-to' videos and am having some
issues with audio quality. I am hoping that anyone who is also doing
this might be able to provide some insight. I am getting really poor
audio quality (clicking and sound that seems distant and tinny) and I
know it's not the quality of the mic or the software.

Rob Domaschuk
Training and Communications Developer

' * 312.263.9195
* * rdomaschuk -at- printable -dot- com