RE: [QUESTION] Dumb question about PowerPoint notes

Subject: RE: [QUESTION] Dumb question about PowerPoint notes
From: "Lauren" <lauren -at- writeco -dot- net>
To: "'Rob Hudson'" <caveatrob -at- gmail -dot- com>, "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 14:51:38 -0700

> From: Rob Hudson

> Dumb question- can you add notes to a PowerPoint slide that don't show
> up in the presentation? I'm considering using PowerPoint for most
> handouts as well as for the slide show, and I don't want to overwhelm
> the students with details on the actual show.

There are no dumb questions, only dumb operating systems. <Tee hee,
reference to the Old School thread. Wasn't DOS based on RDOS, "really dumb
operating system"? Or is that a myth?>

Anyway, in PowerPoint, select "View" from the toolbar, and choose "Notes
Page." "Notes Pages" is also an option in the print menu, under "Print
what:" that you can use for your handouts.

documentation. Boost your productivity!

or visit

[QUESTION] Dumb question about PowerPoint notes: From: Rob Hudson