RE: Tech Writer Lawsuit; STC position? (take II)

Subject: RE: Tech Writer Lawsuit; STC position? (take II)
From: "Tammy Van Boening" <Tammy -dot- VanBoening -at- healthlanguage -dot- com>
To: "Tammy Van Boening" <Tammy -dot- VanBoening -at- healthlanguage -dot- com>, "Donald H. White" <dwhite -at- jrtcllc -dot- com>, <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 09:26:11 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: Tammy Van Boening
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 9:26 AM
To: 'Donald H. White'

That's exactly what I was trying to say - that, each officer is also a
private citizen. So, comment all you wish...without using your Society
and chapter affiliation. The way that the email read to me was even if
you don't use your Society chapter and affiliation, you can't talk,
which I just don't think that STC has a legal leg to stand on to make
such a request.