Re: "Old School Article"

Subject: Re: "Old School Article"
From: Nancy Allison <maker -at- verizon -dot- net>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 12:58:57 -0500 (CDT)

I was once rather pityingly informed, by a know-it-all of the engineering variety, that technical writing was a dying profession, because computers would soon be writing the documentation.

That was . . . in the early 80's . . . as I recall; the memory has long since grown faint.

documentation. Boost your productivity!

or visit