Re: STC Annual Conference schedule

Subject: Re: STC Annual Conference schedule
From: "John Posada" <jposada99 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Mike Starr" <mikestarr-techwr-l -at- writestarr -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 12:12:55 -0400

I've received the PDF of's about 54 pages.

On 5/23/08, Mike Starr <mikestarr-techwr-l -at- writestarr -dot- com> wrote:
> Actually, I grumbled to the highest levels last year that unlike previous
> years, it was not possible to download the PDF of the conference program
> well in advance of the conference. It was finally made available about a
> week before the conference. I know that it has to go to the print vendor
> well in advance of the conference so why isn't it available now on the
> conference website? I was told last year that it

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
NYMetro STC President

'Half this game is ninety percent mental.'
-- Danny Ozark, Philadelphia Phillies manager

documentation. Boost your productivity!

or visit

STC Annual Conference schedule: From: Geoff Hart
Re: STC Annual Conference schedule: From: Mike Starr