Word global template extra paragraph marker

Subject: Word global template extra paragraph marker
From: "Rob Hudson" <caveatrob -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 14:43:56 -0400

Hi All,

I've noticed that when I have a global template loaded in Word, all
labels that I try to print are shifted down a paragraph causing the
document to increase by one page. Is there a trick to get this to work
with a template? If I run word without any add-ins, the labels print

I figure at least one of my fellow technical communicators has
encountered this issue.