RE: By the way, thanks

Subject: RE: By the way, thanks
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- granatedit -dot- com>
To: "'Keith Hood'" <klhra -at- yahoo -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 00:28:33 -0400

One thing to keep in mind as you continue on your happy way:

If you are a freelancer (as am I and many others), you are in business for
yourself and thus it is "prospective clients" (not potential employers) with
whom you are corresponding.

Bonnie Granat

documentation. Boost your productivity!

or visit

Re: History of the IT industry: From: Gene Kim-Eng
By the way, thanks: From: Keith Hood