MS Word: Syntax for getting into a page footer to swap out graphic?

Subject: MS Word: Syntax for getting into a page footer to swap out graphic?
From: Emoto <emoto1 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 11:11:47 -0400

Thanks to all of you who gave so many helpful suggestions to my prior emails.

My last stumbling block seems to be how to get into page footers to
swap out graphics and then repeat a bunch of times. I have code for
finding graphics and swapping them out, but can't seem to find a way
to get a macro to go into the page footer. When I try to record one of
doing it manually, the recording seems to stop when I go into the
footer. Anyone have a clue?

I am on digest, so would appreciate direct emails...

Thanks!

Bob

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList