OT: Robocopy?!?

Subject: OT: Robocopy?!?
From: Paul Hanson <phanson -at- Quintrex -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 10:58:31 -0500

Has anyone had to work with Robocopy on Vista as a replacement for the XCOPY command in DOS?

Here is a sample XCOPY command I use:

XCOPY \\[ip_address]\fldr1\fldr2\fldr3\file_EU.PDF c:\fldr4\fldr5\fldr6\fldr7\fldr8\fldr9

Can anyone tell me the replacement Robocopy of this simple command? I have looked @ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robocopy
http://www.technologyquestions.com/technology/windows-vista/211007-access-denied-files-exe-zip-extensions-using-xcopy-robocopy.html
http://bartdesmet.net/blogs/bart/archive/2006/09/06/4400.aspx
http://blog.gabefrost.com/?m=200701

And none of that tells me how to change my simple command to 'ROBOCOPY' so I was wondering if any of you have had to do this?

Paul Hanson
Technical Writer
RoboHelp ACE - http://www.adobe.com/support/forums/team_macromedia/robohelp.html
Quintrex Data Systems http://www.quintrex.com