Re: Issues about documentation process/management

Subject: Re: Issues about documentation process/management
From: "John Posada" <jposada99 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: SB <sylvia -dot- braunstein -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 08:26:48 -0400

At my gig, the writers are respopnsible for their projects. Based on size
and capability, you may have a single writer responsible for the whole
project, or you may have a lead writer and one or more supporting writer who
takes direction from the lead writer. However, in any case, a writer is
always responsible for the project.

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList