RE: File Not Found puzzle in WebHelp

Subject: RE: File Not Found puzzle in WebHelp
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: "Zagorac, Mladen" <Mladen -dot- Zagorac -at- lionbridge -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 10:56:20 -0400

"800315-003lunapcm_2-4_webhelp"
> folder, use only <a
href="800315-003lunapcm_2-4_webhelp/startpage.htm">.
> Likewise, if the whole help is available in "docs/800315-003lunapcm_2-
> 4_webhelp/startpage.htm", use <a href="docs/800315-003lunapcm_2-
> 4_webhelp/startpage.htm">.
>
> Try modifying the path and I am pretty sure you'll find the right one.

I didn't make clear:

The link _into_ the Help from the external page always works.
What doesn't work is the link _to that same page/topic_ from the ToC
entry within the Help. ALL other ToC items find their respective pages.
All that I know that's special about the particular page in question is
that it's the default page used by startpage.html..... though how that
would affect the completely separate (??) link that is created for it
when the ToC is constructed, I don't know.
The only reason I mentioned the link from the external page is to show
that the problem page/topic does work (is findable, linkable) in at
least one situation, but is not (apparently) findable by the
Flare-generated ToC.
- Kevin
or disclosing it.

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList