RE: seeking translation vendors

Subject: RE: seeking translation vendors
From: "technical writing plus" <doc-x -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "'Melissa Clark'" <mclark -at- marvell -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 20:02:21 -0600

Melissa, the American Translators Association (atanet.org) ought to be able
to steer you in the right direction.

Also, SF probably has some other professional associations that are related
to translation and localization.

And there are two freelance-oriented websites that I can mention that run
ads from some of the larger vendors. One is proz.com and the other is
translatorscafe.com.

And STC publications usually run ads from the larger translation vendors
(SH3 and Lingo Systems are two names that I remember).

Jim Jones zxlat.translatorscafe.com