Re: Commute/Flex work options a Deal breaker?

Subject: Re: Commute/Flex work options a Deal breaker?
From: "Bill Swallow" <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "kelly keck" <kelly -dot- keck -at- imagine-one -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 12:17:47 -0400

> I really dislike the "webcam" idea, because for me, part of the appeal
> of working from home would be working in PJs, or being able to stretch
> out on the couch or sit outside.

Is this a all-day kind of webcam idea, or just the idea of using a
webcam from time to time. I'll agree with not liking it if it's an all
day thing (think Big Brother) but for remote meetings webcams do help
bring an extra human element into the exchange. I find them useful in
talking to folks in other offices, even for 1 on 1 calls.

--
Bill Swallow
Senior Member STC, TechValley Chapter

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList