RE: Paragraph Designer Shortcut Key

Subject: RE: Paragraph Designer Shortcut Key
From: "Trish Robertson" <trish -dot- robertson -at- comcast -dot- net>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 08:32:13 -0400

Hi,
I had a problem with Control + M for the paragraph box in FrameMaker and for
return to margin in Word. Plugged in an alternate keyboard, which still had
the problem.
The problem was with the key mapping. I had installed a freebie called
Clever Keys, which took precedence over the FrameMaker and Word mappings, so
those programs didn't respond correctly. Removed Clever Keys and everything
is working as it should.
You might see if you have some application that has alternate mappings for
Control + M.
Best, Trish