RE: Review meetings vs. distributing copies

Subject: RE: Review meetings vs. distributing copies
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- granatedit -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 16:44:43 -0400

Documentation is part of the product. If the company doesn't mandate that
SMEs enthusiastically participate in the development and review of
high-quality documentation, the company doesn't care what kind of quality
the product has. If an SME's job description doesn't specify what is
demanded by the employer, that company doesn't care at all about product
quality.

Bonnie Granat
http://www.GranatEdit.com

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList