translation with XML files

Subject: translation with XML files
From: Kevin McGowan <thatguy_80 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 14:11:50 -0400

Hi folks,

I'm looking for translators (English to Canadian French) who can handle these DITA files, and not charge me an arm, leg, and so forth. If you know any good translators who could handle something like that, please let me know off-list. If others want the info, I'll gladly share it.

Cheers,
Kevin

Kevin McGowan thatguy_80 -at- hotmail -dot- com
Technical Writer: 15 years of experience
FrameMaker, DITA, XML, SGML, AuthorIT, Word, template design, documentation process, editing process, agile methodologyFounder: www.itcamefromcanada.com
Home of the Greatest Canadian music you've never heard!
Find hidden words, unscramble celebrity names, or try the ultimate crossword puzzle with Live Search Games. Play now!
http://g.msn.ca/ca55/212

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList