Outline generation

Subject: Outline generation
From: "Holly Steele" <hsteele1 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 13:02:53 -0500

Hello

I have many chapters and am trying to bring them together into one document
without using the Master Document feature. I tried INCLUDE TEXT and it
didn't work. I got an error message saying that the computer doesn't have
enough memory to display the images and it also said that one of my tables
is corrupt.

My strategy now is to create a giant PDF of all the chapters and deliver it
to the client that way. The problem is that I need a TOC.

I tried RD fields, but for some reason (unknown to me) my computer says that
it can't can't find those files. I even opened a document that I had created
with RD fields that worked last week, but it didn't work yesterday.

Did I ever tell you how much I love Word :)

So I would like to know if it is possible to use Adobe PDF to generate a TOC
of all the chapters I grab. Has anyone tried this?

Thanks

Holly

http://www.componentone.com/DocToHelp/