Re: Input wanted about online certificate programs

Subject: Re: Input wanted about online certificate programs
From: "Pro TechWriter" <pro -dot- techwriter -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Karen Graziano" <kmgraziano03 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 10:35:57 -0500

Hi Karen!
Thanks for the input. I looked at the program that Brooklyn College offers
and it looks very good. I taught a certificate program at a state
university, and I think Brooklyn's program compared very well, and even
provided a few extras like the resume assistance.

I will pass this on to my friend. Again, thanks for the input. It's always
good to hear from someone who has completed the program.

PT