RE: Working "with"; working "on"

Subject: RE: Working "with"; working "on"
From: "Sean Brierley" <sbrierley -at- Accu-Time -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 13:37:58 -0400

Based on the original post, I say it all depends on context and I'd not
assume anything. If things are unclear, I'd ask for a clarification. The
only context that would be easy to distinguish would be involving
people: "I'm working with Burt on the new guide," "I'm working on Burt
to get him to help with the new guide."

Cheers,

Sean

Sean Brierley