RE: Word -- printing comments only

Subject: RE: Word -- printing comments only
From: Fred Ridder <docudoc -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: Nancy Allison <maker -at- verizon -dot- net>, Techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 11:43:07 -0400

Nancy Allison wrote (in part):
> I believe I have stumbled upon one of those Word features that has
> disappeared from one version of Word to the next.
>
> I want to print my comments only. I do NOT want to print every element
> of markup, including deletions, additions, and so on.

In Word 2003, start by displaying the Reviewing toolbar.

Then, use the Show item on that toolbar to select only the specific markup
items (comments, formatting, insertions & deletions, etc.) that you want
to print.

Then choose List of markup in the Print dialog.

-Fred Ridder

http://www.componentone.com/DocToHelp/