RE: Word -- printing comments only

Subject: RE: Word -- printing comments only
From: Nancy Allison <maker -at- verizon -dot- net>
To: Fred Ridder <docudoc -at- hotmail -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 10:47:55 -0500 (CDT)

Thank you, Fred! That's it! That did it!

You're a national treasure, man!

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 11:43 AM, Fred Ridder wrote:

Nancy Allison wrote (in part):

> I believe I have stumbled upon one of those Word features that has
> disappeared from one version of Word to the next.
> I want to print my comments only. I do NOT want to print every element
> of markup, including deletions, additions, and so on.

In Word 2003, start by displaying the Reviewing toolbar.

Then, use the Show item on that toolbar to select only the specific
markup
items (comments, formatting, insertions & deletions, etc.) that you want
to print.

Then choose List of markup in the Print dialog.

-Fred Ridder

http://www.componentone.com/DocToHelp/