RE: levels of detail -- are we beyond this?

Subject: RE: levels of detail -- are we beyond this?
From: Jennifer Randel <jennifer_randel -at- khsd -dot- k12 -dot- ca -dot- us>
To: 'Ken Poshedly' <poshedly -at- bellsouth -dot- net>, TECHWR-L' <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 14:41:30 -0700

How very appropriate! This just crossed my line of sight: http://www.wikihow.com/Use-Dry-Shampoo

-----Original Message-----
From: techwr-l-bounces+jennifer_randel=khsd -dot- k12 -dot- ca -dot- us -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com [mailto:techwr-l-bounces+jennifer_randel=khsd -dot- k12 -dot- ca -dot- us -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com] On Behalf Of Ken Poshedly
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2008 2:21 PM
To: Tom Johnson; TECHWR-L'

This being Friday (or at least, the last part of it), and the subject of shampooing has come up, a really, really, really educational video which includes how to shampoo is available at
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1739699

And yes, expect humor.

-- Kenpo in Atlanta

At 04:28 PM 8/15/2008, Tom Johnson wrote:
>Personally, I'm never quite sure how long to leave the shampoo in. 5
>seconds? 2 minutes?
>
>To answer John's question, the audience is presumably people who are
>somewhat techie.
>
>Tom
>
>On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 2:25 PM, Doug Grossman <Doug -dot- Grossman -at- sas -dot- com>wrote:
>
> > The shampoo instructions also need to say when you can stop. If you
> > always follow Instruction #5, you'd be shampooing until it was all
> > gone and then have to run out to the store to get another bottle so
> > that you could continue. You'd have very clean hair, but not much of a life otherwise.

ComponentOne Doc-To-Help gives you everything you need to author and publish quality Help, Web, and print content. Perfect for technical authors, developers, and policy writers. Download a FREE trial.
http://www.componentone.com/DocToHelp/

Help & Manual is the most powerful authoring tool for technical documentation. Boost your productivity! http://www.helpandmanual.com

---
You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as jennifer_randel -at- khsd -dot- k12 -dot- ca -dot- us -dot-

or visit http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/jennifer_randel%40khsd.k12.ca.us

Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit http://www.techwr-l.com/ for more resources and info.

http://www.componentone.com/DocToHelp/