Re: One or two LCD Monitors

Subject: Re: One or two LCD Monitors
From: "John Posada" <jposada99 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Tim Lewis" <ltc -dot- writer -at- comcast -dot- net>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 16:49:02 -0400

I'd go with the two monitors for several reasons, two of them below:

- You can set a different magnification on each of them.
- If you have one large monitor and click the maximize button, it will
take the full monitor and cover everything. With two monitors, when
you click maximize, it will fill up the one monitor without taking
over the other one.

--
John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

'Half this game is ninety percent mental.'
-- Danny Ozark, Philadelphia Phillies manager

http://www.componentone.com/DocToHelp/