Re: Senior Tech Writer classification

Subject: Re: Senior Tech Writer classification
From: beelia <beelia -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 10:45:21 -0700

Huh - I never thought of that. I just take the "writing" part for granted,
and it's certainly not negligible - I've worked with lots of writers who
misspell and make grammatical errors. But I think it's a good idea to focus
on good technical skills because 1) it pays more than just being a good
writer and 2) your SMEs are more likely to respect your abilities.