Google Doc in Comic Book Form

Subject: Google Doc in Comic Book Form
From: Janice Gelb <Janice -dot- Gelb -at- Sun -dot- COM>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 14:51:55 +1000

Google explains its new browser and the technology
behind it in comic book form:
http://blogoscoped.com/google-chrome/

The friend who sent this to me said "A fabulous
technical presentation." However, I don't agree:
I think the information is hard to follow and
impossible to retrieve as you have no way to recall
which concepts were explained on which pages. The
individual explanations are fine but I think it
would have worked much better as, say, sets of pages
divided into different conceptual chunks.

Interesting idea, though...

-- Janice

Janice Gelb | The only connection Sun has with
janice -dot- gelb -at- sun -dot- com | this message is the return address

http://www.componentone.com/DocToHelp/